CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ceritakuh

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU
sampai bebile pon..org yg nama nya MAMA akan sentiasa ada di hati anak-anak nye..love u mama

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Deep in my HEART

Dedicate to HIM

Kalo awk tgk nie..awk kna bygkan sy dlu tau... : D

dis song,may not fully same on both of us...
but dis song really meaningful for u and me!!!!because to me every verse of lyrics has special significance...

you know what...i've tried my best to forget u..but feelings anger,,misss..lovee,,,all mix once!!!
damn fucker!!!!

  • can or not u don't emerge more in my life????

"that am with me only our memory..and i'll keep best possible.."



that imbecile mish u a lot :asha



7 YEARS and 50 DAYS   +____+

7 years and 50 days.the time is passing by
Nothing in tis world can be easy as you and i
How could we break up like this ?
And how could we bw wrong ?
So many years,so many days and i still sing my song

Now i run to u like i always do
When i close my eyes i think of u
such a lonely world
when i close my eyes i dream

i return to you like i always do
when i close my eyes i think of u
such a lonely girl
such a lonely world
when i close my eyes i dream of u

7 years and 50 days,now just look at me
am i the girl i use to be

so damn what do u see??
and how could we break up like this??
and how could we be wrong??
So many years,so many days and istill sing my song .....

***hahaahhahaaa...mcm kelakar jer!!!


sincerely : asha
AYAT YANG KORANG SUKA

No comments:

Post a Comment